Sunday, March 30, 2014

Today is not such a Sunny day. In fact, it's quite cold and rainy. A perfect day for sweats and some hot soup! Sacrament meeting was so good today, then I got into Gospel Doctrine class and it just went on and on and on. The girl that gives the lessons (when she gives the lessons) always talks. She just goes on and on and on and always goes over the time she has been given by at least 10 minutes. It's very hard to pay attention when she says "last quote" about 10 quotes ago. So needless to say, I spent a lot of my time being entertained by my friend Jamie. We are quite the spit fires :) 

I'm moving out in 4 weeks! I'm so excited. I can't wait to meet new people and learn what Responsible really means (don't know if I'm really that's excited for that one). Anyway, I have my own room AND bathroom (thank goodness) and I have 3 other roomates. I haven't met them so I'm hoping they are nice. Anyway, I'm stressing about that and also preparing for my finals and taking the TEAS test to get into the RN program at UVU. Did I mention that I'm stressed?!?!?! Goodness there is a lot to go over. YIKES! But I know I can do it. I just have to keep my head up..... :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment