Thursday, January 14, 2016

Good morning everyone,

Today is not so much of a sunny day in Provo, but a bitter cold cloudy day. Technically I am in Orem, but it's under the same sky.

I started my classes for the Spring semester at UVU. I'm finally finishing up my associates degree (yay!). What a relief that I already have my half of my bachelors done as well! It's so nice to know I only have 4 semesters left and then I will be able to apply for PA school!!!!! The semester load in crazy! This is my first semester with 12 credits. No more, no less. Usually I have a class load of 8 credits or less. I feel more productive this way, taking a full load of classes, being able to actually feel like I'm being productive in them. It makes for a very nice semester- knock on wood.

My professors are very awesome! I enjoy the in depth class discussions, the debates and the constant nourishment of learning. It's refreshing to be in a classroom where there are no more than 20 students and that there aren't issues about which "bone, germ, or function" is most correct in this statement. I'm enjoying taking a break from all of my science classes.

Anyway, I'm going to eat lunch and then go to class! Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment