Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Aww another beautiful day in Provo. It's not very warm outside, but the sun is shining outside and that's all I need. I'm definitely soaking up my vitamin D :) 

Today my little sister has a basketball game. She is a little spit fire! Just like her older sissy! She is so focused when she plays basketball. I'm excited to watch her :)

My poor brother was sick last night. It was 11:30 and all I heard was Jake throwing up and screaming "Amanda please come help me, I can't....bleh.....stop..." Good thing I'm going to be a nurse right? Haha so I went and got him some promethazine (like zofran or phenagren). He took some and felt much better. I guess no more pneumonia pills for him. They make him sick :( 

My friend Nate is coming over tonight to eat dinner. I'm excited to cook some fun food and have a good time with him :) 

Well better get "crack-a-lackin"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment